Apply Online For Caste Certificate, Check Eligibility Criteria, Download Caste Certificate wb, Steps to Apply Online, Check Status online
SC certificate is provided only to citizens of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes (Uttar Pradesh SC / ST OBC Caste Certificate). Only people belonging to these castes of the state can apply online. If the interested beneficiary of the state of Uttar Pradesh wants to get his caste certificate, then he can easily apply online by going to the official website.
The process of making SC certificate has been made online by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Now applicants can easily apply online to make themselves a Caste Certificate through the online official website @edistrict.up.gov.in.
The Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate is issued by the District Magistrate/ Addl. Distt. Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Addl. Dy. Commissioner/ Dy. Collector/ First Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Sub- Division Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate/ Department of Revenue (Board of Revenue – BOR), Government of Uttar Pradesh. Any citizen of the state who belongs to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC) can avail this facility online.
The Benefits of Caste Certificate
A beneficiary who has the Caste Certificate can avail many benefits provided by the state government. The Indian Government has introduced many schemes and scholarships for SC / ST / OBC and backward class students so that they can get all the benefits under government norms.
The main objective is to provide the benefits to the people’s belonging to SC/ST/OBC backward classes.
- It is used to avail quotas in Government Jobs and to get admission in any School / educational institutions.
- To avail the benefit of various State and Central Government Schemes.
- SC/ST/OBC backward classes Candidates can Apply for school/ college scholarship. They have seats reserved for them in government and private organization for jobs.
- The Beneficiary can also avail the benefits of Government subsidies.
- SC/ST/OBC backward classes Candidates can get the benefits of housing and self-employment State and Central Government Schemes.
- SC/ST/OBC backward classes Candidates can get the Age relaxation in Government Job.
- It can used for multiple purpose.
Eligibility Criteria for Caste Certificate
The eligibility criteria to get a SC Certificate are listed below:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must have belonged to reserved category, such as Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, OBC and Other backward Community.
- Applicant must be residing in state, Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should complete the age of 3 years to apply for Uttar Pradesh P SC Certificate.
Document Required for Caste Certificate
When you apply for the SC Certificate, the below following important documents are required.
- Applicant Address Proof/ Residential proof of land or rented house (Telephone Bill or Electricity Bill, Bank Passbook).
- Applicant Identity Proof (PAN card, Ration card, Driving license, Voter card, Passport).
- Applicant Birth proof.
- Applicant Aadhaar card
- Affidavit for SC certificate
- Recent Passport size Applicant photograph.
Information Required during Apply for Caste Certificate
To apply for the SC/ST/OBC backward classes SC Certificate the below information is required.
- Applicant Name
- Applicant father’s Name
- Applicant Mother’s Name
- Applicant Blood relation belonging to SC category proof.
- Applicant Permanent Address
- Applicant Birth Proof
- Applicant Date of Birth
- The Nationality of the applicant
- Applicant active Mobile Number
- Applicant active Email ID
Application Fees for Caste Certificate
The Application fees for SC Certificate is Rs 10.
Application Procedure for Caste Certificate
The Interested applicants can apply for SC Certificate in two ways.
- Apply Online
- Apply Offline
How to Apply Caste Certificate Online?
The Following steps to apply for SC Certificate Online.
- Go to the Official Website of https://edistrict.up.gov.in/
- On the Home page of edistrict.up.gov.in, click on the “Citizen login (e-sathi) (सिटिजन लॉगिन (ई-साथी)” link which is available on the top of the website. A new website will be open in the next window.
- The candidate has to register (New User Registration?) themselves by providing some information such as Login ID, Candidate Name, Candidate Date of Birth, Candidate Gender, Candidate Address, Candidate District, Candidate Pin Code Candidate Mobile Number and Candidate Email ID.
- During the Online registration OTP will be sent to Candidate registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the text field and complete your registration.
- After Successful registration, Login to your account using login credential.
- Once you login to your account, Click on the (Apply Now) link
- Select the services as “Caste Certificate” a new link will be appear, click on this link a Caste Application form will open.
- Fill all the information on the Caste Certificate application form such as Applicant Name, Applicant Father’s Name, Applicant Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address, District, Pin code, Mobile Number, Email ID, Purpose of Domicile Certificate, Aadhar Number etc.
- Upload the Applicant Photograph.
- Before do submit the application, the form must check and click on the Preview button, check all columns carefully.
- After submitting the caste certificate application form, click on the payment button which is available at the bottom side, and a new form will open. Kindly enter your Application number and click on proceed for payment button to pay the application fees.
- Once your payment is successfully completed, a payment confirmation page will open.
- Kindly take print out of your payment confirmation page for future reference.
How to Apply Caste Certificate Offline?
Beneficiary/ Individuals can also apply for caste SC certificates in offline mode by visiting nearby your Tehsil office, SDM office/ Addl. Distt. Magistrate/District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Addl. Dy. Commissioner/ Dy. Collector/ Sub- Division Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ First Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate/ Department of Revenue (Board of Revenue – BOR), Government of Uttar Pradesh or CSC centers run by State Government officials. Follow the below steps to apply:
- The Candidate will go to the nearest Tehsil or SDM office
- Ask for the SC Certificate application form and fill the all the details such as Candidate name, Mother’s Name, address, contact details, etc.
- Provide the details of your blood relation who has belong the SC /ST/OBC Category.
- Tick mark of your category in the category section like SC/ST/OBC.
- Fill and sign the self declaration section
- Affix your recent passport size photo and submit local reference address for verification purpose.
- After filling the SC Certificate application form, attach the required documents with application, self attested.
- Submit the application to the relevant officer and wait for 30-35 days to get the response from them.
FAQ Related SC Certificate
How Caste Certificate download?
The applicant can download his SC Certificate online by visiting the official website. Login into your account by using your login credentials.
How to apply for Caste Certificate online?
Go to the edistrict.up.gov.in official website. Register yourself by providing some basic information. After registration login into the account and click on the apply now button. a form will appear on your screen. Fill all the important details and upload your recent photograph as per instruction. Pay your application fees online and wait for 15 days. Your Caste certificate created.
How to check Caste Certificate status online?
The Applicant can check the SC Certificate status online by providing your registration application number which is generated during the Apply online.
How to apply Caste Certificate West Bengal?
Kindly follow the steps which written in the below given link.
Caste Certificate wb APPLICATION GUIDELINE