About Bharat Gas
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian public sector oil and gas company, a Government of India undertaking. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Navratna certified company that is supplying Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in India.
The BPCL is the main supplier of the petroleum-related products in our Country and the BPCL is India’s 2nd largest downstream oil company.
Bharat Gas Booking
You can book your Bharat Gas refill in several ways. Some of them are as follows:
- You can visit the BharatGas Official Website and book your Bharat Gas Refill Online by using your login Credentials. If you are a new user, then you have to register himself by proving your LPG consumer Number and Mobile Number. Once your registration is completed, then you can book your refill.
- You can book your Bharat Gas refill through SMS by simply send an SMS from your registered mobile Number in specific format.
- You can also book your refill through IVR service.
- Bharat Gas booking Refill can also do through Mobile app which is available in Google App store.
- Now recently BPCL is launched the WhatsApp facility for cooking gas booking via WhatsApp.
Bharat Gas Online Booking
The Bharat Gas refill can book online as per your requirement. The booking can be done through the following steps:
- Go to the BharatGas Official website www.ebharatgas.com
- On the home page, click on the “Book Now” which is available in the right sidebar. A new page will be open. If you are a new User, then you have to register as a user by providing your consumer number and Mobile number and submit. Once you submit the form an SMS will be sent to the registered number with login credential details.
- Sign in to the account using your login credential on the website and select the MY LPG tab, where you will find the option to refill your cooking gas, register for the LPG subsidy.
- Enter your delivery details like delivery date and time. You will receive a confirmation SMS of your Order.
Bharat Gas Booking Offline (Through Dealer)
Customers can also book your Bharat Gas refill Offline by visiting your local nearest LPG Gas Distributor.
Bharat Gas Booking Through SMS
The BharatGas refill can will also book through SMS. This facility will provide to all the Bharat Gas Customers. To Avail this facility, kindly follow the below given steps.
If you are a booking the first time, then please register your mobile number by entering some details like: Mobile number, LPG ID, State, District, Bharat Gas Distributor and Consumer Number or you can also contact your respective LPG local distributor.
Once you have updated your mobile number in Bharat Gas portal or with your respective LPG local distributor.
For BharatGas Refill Booking Type on your Mobile LPG
– Send this SMS to 7715012345 or 7718012345.
Once you have sent the SMS through your register mobile, you will receive an SMS notification with your booking reference number
When Cash memo is generated you will receive another SMS with Cash memo No and Cash memo Amount.
When the cylinder is delivered, you will receive an SMS confirming the delivery of the refill cylinder with delivery date.
Bharat Gas Booking Through Mobile App (Android and iPhone)
The BharatGas refill booking can also book through the mobile application. Customers who have own an Android or iOS smartphone can download Bharat Gas App from App store and install.
Once application is downloaded in your smartphone, you will have to activate it. The activation process is explained below:
- The following details have to be entered:
- Distributor code
- Consumer number
- Mobile number
- On entering these details, click submit button.
An activation code (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS. You have to enter the received activation code to activate the mobile app.
On activation, you have to set an MPIN as a security code. You have to use MPIN for login each time the app is used.
Once App activation process is completed you can able to book your Bharat gas refill and you will receive your booking reference number.
With the help of BharatGas Mobile App customer can check the refill status, Booking history, subsidy, Payment etc.
Refill BharatGas Through IVRS Service (Bharat Gas Booking Number)
The BharatGas customers can use the Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) service to book refill cylinder gas in a very simple way. The IVRS system has been available 24X7, throughout the year.
To book the refill cooking cylinder through IVRS, You have to just dial on the below IVRS number which are common for all India through your registered mobile number and follow the instructions and make your booking.
7715012345 or 7718012345
Once your booking is completed, You will receive the order confirmation SMS on your registered Mobile number with your booking reference number and delivery date.
How to book Bharat Gas?
Customers can book refill BharatGas through Online, Offline, SMS, IVRS, WhatsApp and through your Local distribution.
How to book Bharat Gas Online?
- Go to the BharatGas Official website www.ebharatgas.com
- Click on the “Book Now” button which is available on the home page.
- Sign in to the account using your login credential and choose My LPG tab, where you will find the option to refill your Bharat gas.
- Enter your details like delivery date and time and make the booking. Once your booking is completed, you will receive a confirmation SMS of your Order on your registered mobile.
How to change Bank Account for Bharat Gas Subsidy?
To change your Bank account for the subsidy. Please contact your local LPG gas distributor.
How to book Bharat Gas through SMS?
Type LPG and send the SMS on the below number through your registered mobile number.
- Send this SMS to 7715012345 or 7718012345
How to book a Bharat Cylinder gas through IVRS?
You have to just dial IVRS numbers 7715012345 or 7718012345 through your registered mobile number and make your booking instantly.
What is the WhatApp for Bharat Gas refill?
WhatApp number for Cooking Gas refill is 1800224344.