Bihar BPSC Civil Judge Mains Online Form 2021, Download Official Notification PDF for 31st Bihar Judicial Services Exam, Check details about Mains Exam Date, Examination Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Eligibility Criteria, Preliminary Result & Cut off Marks @bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Patna has released the official notification for the 31st Bihar Judicial Services Mains Notification 2021 for the recruitment of 221 vacancies for the post of Bihar Civil Judge and also uploaded the pre-exam result for the Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 on the official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Those candidates who are qualified pre-exam can apply for the Mains exam application form online from 19 February to 18 March 2021.
Now in this article, we will share the below important details about the 31st Bihar Judicial Services Mains exams like Bihar Judicial Services Mains exams notification, Exam dates, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, cut off marks, Syllabus, etc. So please read the full article.
Read Also: SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Important Dates for 31st Judicial Services Exam 2021
|Civil Judge Recruitment 2020-2021 Event||Date|
|Pre Result Available||07 February 2021|
|Start of Online Registration & Application||19 February 2021|
|Last date of online registration form||18 March 2021|
|Last Date to send receipt Form (Hard Copy)||25th March 2021 (5:00PM)|
|Bihar Judicial Service Mains Exam Date will schedule||March 2021 (Notified Soon)|
31st Judicial Services Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have completed a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from any recognized University.
- Minimum: 22 Years (as of date 01/08/2019)
- Maximum: 35 Year
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Government Rule.
- OBC category candidates are 3 years
- SC/ST category is 5 years.
- General/ OBC/Other State candidates – 750
- SC/ST/ PH/Female Candidates – 200 (only for Bihar)
The candidate can pay the application fee online through Net Banking, Credit card/ Debit card, or E-Challan mode only.
Read Also: UGC NET 2021 Apply Online
Bihar BPSC 31st Judicial Services Selection Process 2020-2021
The BPSC Judicial exam will be conducted in three phases. The Three phases are below:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview (Final)
The recruitment selection will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
Bihar BPSC Judicial Service Mains Exam Pattern
The below main subject for BPSC Judicial Service Mains Exam are.
|Subjects Name||Subject Code||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge (including current affairs)||01||150|
|Elementary General Science||02||100|
|Law of Evidence and Procedure||05||150|
Important note: The candidate needs to pass in general Hindi and general English papers with a minimum of 30 marks in each paper to qualify for the Mains exam. The marks of these two papers will not be considered in the final merit list.
For the BPSC Mains Exam, the candidates have an option to choose any 3 subjects out of the below 5 subjects:
- Constitution and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property and Principle of Equity, Law of Trust and Specific Relief
- Law of Contract and Torts
- Commercial Law
The candidates who qualify for the BPSC Mains Exam will be eligible for the personal interview, which is a total of 100 marks. Candidates must have to score a minimum of 35% marks in the interview to make it to the final Merit List.
31st Bihar Judicial Services Exam Answer Key 2020
The Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Patna has released the final answer key for the 31 st Bihar Judicial Services (Preliminary) Competitive Examination on the official website.
BPSC Judicial Service Pre Exam Result 2020
The result of the Preliminary Exam has been declared on the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Patna. Kindly visit the Official website to check your score.
31st Bihar Judicial Services 2021: Important Documents
The following documents for Bihar Judicial Services is below.
- Candidate ID Proof
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Recent photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Education Certificate
- Mark sheet
Read Also: UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
How to apply online for the 31st Bihar Judicial Services main exam?
The following steps for the BPSC Bihar Judicial Service Online Application Process are
- The candidate who is qualified Preliminary Exam. Visit the Bihar Public Service Commission official website and click on the “Apply Online” link which is available on the left sidebar.
- Enter your Username and Password and click on the login button.
- After login click on the “Online Payment” button and pay the examination fees through Internet Banking, Credit card, or Debit Card.
- After the examination fees payment, you will be redirected to the dashboard. On the Dashboard click on the “Application Form” button.
- The application form will be open in which some boxes will be pre-filled, which you had to fill in the initial exam time, you only fill the empty box.
- Before doing the final submit please check all the filled information because if you submit the application form you can not do any modifications to the application.
- After final submit re-login with your credential and click on the Download filled Application form and take the printout for future uses.
Admit card for mains exam will be revealed soon at official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in