PM Kisan Yojana List 2021, Apply Online @https://pmkisan.gov.in, Check Application Status, Check Eligibility, Required Documents, Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is introduced by the central government. This scheme was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi on 24th Feb 2019.
The PM-Kisan is a central government scheme the main aimed to provide the financial support to all landholding farmers’ families in the India.
Through this scheme, all small and marginal farmers will get benefited from Rs 6,000 per year per family as minimum income support of Rs 2,000 in three equal installments every 4 months. The revised PM Kisan scheme will be covered 125 million beneficiaries, extended to all farmers households irrespective of the size of their landholding in India.
The PM-Kisan scheme defines family as husband, wife and minor children.
The Funds will be transferred electronically directly to the registered bank account of the farmer’s family.
Read Also: Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021
When was the PM Kisan scheme launched?
PM Kisan scheme was launched on 24th February 2019 and The scheme takes effect from 01 Dec 2018.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Provided monetary support of Rs. 6000 per annum per family to the farmers across the country.
- All land holding farmer’s families are eligible to avail to get benefits under this scheme.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Landholding farmers’ households that have cultivable landholding in their names can get benefit under this scheme
- Farmers from both the urban(city) and rural areas are covered under this scheme.
- Small and marginal farmers households with total cultivable landholding up to 2 hectares are eligible.
Who is not eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
The below following category of farmers who are not eligible get the benefits of the PM Kisan scheme:
- lnstitutional Landholders farmers
- Farmer households in which one or more of its members belong to the following categories.
- Retired or present holders of constitutional posts
- State Ministers / Retired or present Ministers/ State Legislative Assemblies/ Present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/, Retired or present Mayors of Municipal corporations/State Legislative councils, Retired or present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All retired or Present officers and employees of State government/ Central Government or Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs, PSUs, and Government autonomous bodies
- Professionals like engineers, doctors, Chartered Accountants, Bank employee, etc.
- Those persons who pay income tax
- Retired Pensioners whose a monthly pension of over Rs 10,000 or more
Documents required for PM Kisan Yojana
The following documents will need to be submitted to get enrolled for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme:
- Beneficiary Aadhaar Card Number
- Citizenship certificate
- Landholding papers
- Mobile Number(Optional)
- Recent photograph
- Pan Card, Driving Licence, Voters’ lD Card, NREGA Job Card
- Bank details of the farmer/Beneficiary
- Name of the Bank Branch:
- Name of Account Holder:
- IFSC Code:
- Account number
How to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme
The below following steps to apply online for PM kisan Yojana.
- To apply for PM Kisan Scheme, You have to visit its official website Or you can also go to your CSC center.
- On the right side “Farmers corner”, you will have to click on “New Farmer Registration” link.
- Now the application form will be opened on the screen.
- You have to fill in all the required details correctly and upload the related documents.
- After filling in all the mandatory details, click on the submit button.
- Now you can take a print out of your application form.
- This printout has to be submitted along with the related documents to the nearest Ministry of Defense of Agriculture.
- Once your application is verified, then your account will be opened in the PM Kisan scheme.
- Now the registration process will be completed.
How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana status (PM Kisan Status) scheme
The below following steps check PM kisan samman nidhi yojana status scheme.
- Visit the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana official website
- On the right side “Farmers corner”, you will have to click on the ” Beneficiary Status” link.
- A new window will be open on the screen with 3 options (1. Aadhaar Number 2. Mobile Number 3. Account Number).
- You have to choose one option from it. Through which you want to check the status.
- Now you have to enter the Aadhaar number / Account number/ Registered Mobile number.
- You have to click on the get data button. If your account is present in the PM Kisan scheme, then all the details will be displayed on the screen. Otherwise, no record found message will be displayed on the screen.
How to check the PM Kisan Yojana list?
- Visit the official website.
- On the right side “Farmer’s corner”, you will have to click on the ” Beneficiary List” link.
- A new window will be open on your screen with multiple dropdowns (1. State 2. District 3. Sub-District, 4. Block, 5. Village).
- You have to select your state, District, Sub-District, Block, Village from the given dropdown list.
- You have to click on the get report button.
- The beneficiary list will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now you can check your name in the displayed list.
How to Edit Aadhaar Details in PM Kisan Yojana?
- Visit the official website for PM Kisan Scheme.
- On the right side “Farmer’s corner”, you will have to click on the ” Edit Aadhaar Failure Records” link.
- A new page will be open on your computer screen with 3 options (1. Aadhaar Number 2. Mobile Number 3. Account Number 4. Farmer Name)
- You have to choose one option from it. Through which you want to Edit the Aadhaar details.
- Now you have to enter the Aadhaar number / Account number/ Registered Mobile number/ Farmer Name and fill the captcha.
- You have to click on the search button.
- The details page will be open on your computer screen.