Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 374 – 2021, Short Details of Notification, Apply Online @blwactapprentice.in, 374 Vacancies, Last date 15 Feb 2021, Check Eligibility, Selection Criteria & Details Here
Railway BLW Varanasi Apprentice
The Indian Railway Banaras Locomotive Work BLW, Varanasi has officially released the notification for the Banaras Locomotive Work BLW Varanasi Apprentice 374 seats (300 ITI +74 Non ITI holders ) for the candidates training for Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 on his official website @blwactapprentice.in.
The Indian Railway Banaras Locomotive Work BLW is also allowed to apply this post through the online. Eligible and Interested candidates can fill the Application form online at the Official website @blwactapprentice.in before 12 Feb 2021.
Notification: BLW Apprentice Varanasi -2020-21
Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Railway BLW Varanasi Apprentice Vacancy Details
For ITI 300 Posts
For Non ITI 74 Posts
As per the Railway’s board, 3%(09 ITI seats and 02 Non-ITI seats) will be reserved for the PWD Quota.
As per the Railway’s board, 3% (09 ITI seats and 02 Non-ITI seats) will be also reserved for Ex-servicemen and serving soldiers/officers. The reservation provided to:
- Children of EX service man
- Serving soldiers children
- Serving officers children
- Children of deceased/disabled of Ex-serviceman
Railway BLW Apprentice: Important Date
- Notification Date: 15/01/2021 12.00
- Online Application start: 15/01/2021
- Last Date for Registration: 15/02/2021
- Last Date Fee Payment: 17/02/2021
- Last Date Upload Document: 17/02/2021
Age Limit as on 15/02/2021
Age Limit for Non ITI
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
Age Limit for ITI
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years for ITI
- Welder trade and Carpenter: 15 Years to 22 Years
- Relaxation in age limit is applied as per BLW Apprentice Recruitment Rules
Railway BLW Apprentice: Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs 100+ service charge
- SC / ST /PH: 0/- (No fee is required)
- All Category Female: 0/- (No fee is required)
- You can pay application fees online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
*Except for SC / ST /PH / Female, If the applicants have not submitted the application fees before 17 Feb 2021, then the application will be rejected.
Railway BLW Apprentice: Educational Qualification
For Non ITI Post
The applicant must have passed 10th class with Minimum 50% Marks or equivalent (Under 10+2 exam)
For ITI Post
The applicant must have passed 10th class with Minimum 50% Marks or equivalent (Under 10+2 exam) and the applicant must have passed ITI / NCVT/SCVT Certificate in Related Trade from recognized board.
How to apply online for Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment website
- On the home click on “New Registration” link
- The Application form will be open on your computer screen.
- Fill all the required details.
- Pay Examination Fee
- Upload all required related Scanned documents like: PAN, ADDRESS Proof, Photo, Signature as per give instructions in the Notification.
- The post is uploading all the related documents, kindly enter the Captcha Code.
- Before submitting the Application Form you must have checked the preview and all mandatory fields carefully and read the declaration given on the web page carefully and select the check box.
- No corrections can be made once the form is submitted.
- Application reference number will be sent to the applicant registered mobile number and registered email id.
- Take print out of your confirmation page for future reference.
Some Important Links
Read Also: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 PMAYG