Rajasthan Public Service Commission, RPSC Ajmer, Official Notification, Vacancy Details, Salary, Important Date, Syllabus, Check Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, RPSC Ajmer, has been released the official notification on 20 July, 2021 of 988 RPSC RAS / RTS 2021 posts. Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2021 (RAS/RTS Exam) online on its official Website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 28/07/2021. Check educational qualification, age limit, selection process, exam pattern, application process here
Those Candidates are Interested to the RPSC RAS / RTS 2021 Recruitment Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
RPSC RAS / RTS 2021 Exam will be conducted for filling up 988 vacancies for 21 services under Rajasthan State Services and Rajasthan Subordinate Services. Out of the total, 363 vacancies in state services and 625 are in subordinate services.
Important Dates for RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment 2021
- Online Application Begin: 28 Jul, 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online, Application: 27 Aug, 2021
- Last Date Pay Online Examination Fee: 27 Aug, 2021
- Exam Date Pre: To release soon
- Admit Card Available: To release soon
- Mains Exam Date: To release soon
Age Limit as on 01 Jan, 2022 for for RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment 2021
- For Gazetted Posts – 21 to 40 Years
- For Non-Gazetted Posts – 25 to 45 Years
Age Relaxation, Extra as per Government Rules
RPSC RAS 2021 Vacancy Details
|State Level Services/Posts||No of Vacancies||Subordinate Level Services/Posts||No of Vacancies|
|RAS – Rajasthan Administrative Services||76||Raj. Excise Subordinate Services||32|
|RPS – Rajasthan Police Services||77||Raj Cooperative Subordinate Service||146 and 2 TSP|
|Rajasthan Account Services||32||Raj Judicial and Jurisdiction||19|
|Rajasthan Industry Services||4||Raj. Agriculture Subordinate Services||68|
|Rajasthan Tourism Services||4||Raj. Labour Welfare Subordinate Services||70 and 10 TSP|
|Rajasthan Transport Services||7||Raj. Planning Subordinate Services||2|
|Rajasthan Excise (Preventive Force) Agriculture Service||37||Raj. Industry Subordinate Services||3|
|Rajasthan Commercial Tax Services||38||Raj. Integrated Child Development Subordinate||36|
|Rajasthan Jail Services||9||Raj. fertilizer and Civil Supplies Subordinate Services||106 and 20 TSP|
|Rajasthan Planning Services||7||Tehsildar||96 and 15 TSP|
|Rajasthan Integrated Child Development||8|
|Rajasthan fertilizer and Civil Supplies||6|
|Rajasthan Rural Development Services||21|
|Raj. Labour Welfare Services||1|
|Rajasthan State Insurance Services||3|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Services||33|
- General and Other State – 350/-
- OBC/MBC/EWS – Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST/BPL Of Raj. – 150/-
The Examination Fees will be paid through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets mode only. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment Exam Pattern 2021
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge and General Science||150||200||3 Hours|
RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment Prelims Syllabus
The questions are expected from:
- Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Rajasthan: Political and administrative system
- Rajasthan: History, Art & Culture, Literature,Tradition & Heritage
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution, Political system and Governance
- Geography of World and India
How to apply for RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment 2021?
- Interested Candidate can Apply for this post online.
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC RAS / RTS Recruitment 2021, Candidate Can Apply Between 28/07/2021 to 27/08/2021.
- Collect all required documents such as ID Proof, Address, Education details, Eligibility etc.
- Kindly ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Education details like Certificate, Etc.