SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020, Download Official SSC MTS 2021 Notification, Vacancy Details, Apply Online @ssc.nic.in, Syllabus, Check Eligibility Criteria.
Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) has been released the official notification on 05 Feb 2021 for SSC MTS Post. Interested candidates can apply for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) online @ssc.nic.in before 21 Mar 2021 (23:30). The Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) will conduct the computer-based examination for the various post like General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in different-different Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
Download SSC MTS 2021 Notification
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
The below are the important registration & the examination dates for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
|SSC MTS Scheduled Activity||Important Dates|
|SSC Multi Tasking official Notification Release Date||05 Feb, 2021|
|Opening of Online application process||05 Feb, 2021|
|Last date for receipt of online application||21 Mar, 2021|
|Last date of online application fee payment||23 Mar, 2021|
|Last date for Offline Challan Generation||25 Mar, 2021|
|Last date of payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||29 Mar, 2021|
|Scheduled SSC MTS Exam Dates based on Computer Based Examination Dates (Paper I)||01 Jul to 20 July 2021|
|Scheduled SSC MTS Descriptive Exam Dates (Paper II)||21 Nov, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10th class (High School Exam Passed) or equivalent from a recognized board. (As on 01.01.2021)
Read the Official Notification carefully before apply for SSC MTS Post
Age Limit: The age limits for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff posts are:
- 18-25 years as on date (01 Jan, 2021)
- 18-27 Years as on date (01 Jan, 2021)
Relaxation: Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are:
Read Also: UGC NET 2021 Apply Online
Application Fee for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- General / OBC : 100/-( Rs one hundred only))
- Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes ( ST) / Ex- servicemen (ESM)/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
The Application fee can be paid online through various online mode like: Credit / Debit cards / BHIM UPI / Net Banking or through cash in any SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
The Interested Candidate can pay online for SSC MTS Posts up to 23.03.2021 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who can make the cash payment through SBI Challan can deposit the cash at the nearest SBI Branch with the working hours of bank up to 29.03.2021 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 25.03.2021 (23:30).
The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances and it cannot be adjusted against any other examination or selection process.
How to Apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021?
The following steps to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 are:
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and click on the “Register Now“link which is available on the right side of the home page.
- After clicking on the Register Now button Registration form will be open on your computer screen.
- Candidates should have to enter the valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. Because Registration number, User password, and all other important communication will be sent on the registered Mobile number and e-mail ID. Candidate should kept the active till the selection process.
- The candidate should kept the below information’s and documents during the One time Registration.
- Active Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Active Personal Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar Number: If the candidate doesn’t have an Aadhaar Number is not available, so please give one of the following details.
- Candidate Voter ID Card
- Candidate PAN Card
- Candidate Passport
- Candidate Driving License
- Candidate School/ College ID
- Candidate Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the
- Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Disability Certificate Number
- Candidate Caste certificate
- Recent Photograph
- Candidate Signature
- Matriculation (10th Class) certificate
During the ‘One-Time Registration Form’, kindly follow the below steps:
- Fill all the mandatory details likes: Aadhaar Number, Type of ID, ID Number, Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth,
- Provide Matriculation (10th Class) Examination details.
i. Name of Education Board
ii. Roll Number
iii. Year of passing
- Provide highest Educational Qualification details
- Provide Category details
- Provide Nationality details
- Provide information about visible Identification Mark
- After filling in all the required information, Save the application form and take the print out for future uses and also review the application form before final submit
- Read the Declaration carefully and check the “I Agree” check box, fill up the captcha code at the designated field and click on the final submit button.
- After clicking on ‘Final Submit’ a new OTPs will be sent on your registered email Id and mobile number. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at the designated field to complete the Registration Process.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
- Log in to the online portal through your Registration Number and Password.
- Click the ‘Apply’ link in the ‘Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020’ section under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Some of the details are automatically filled in from your one-time registration form which is non-editable fields. However, if the candidates want to modify any details of the One-time Registration application form, click on the ‘Modify Registration’ tab which is available at the left-hand top corner of your user dashboard, and make required corrections before proceeding further.
- Choose your preference of Examination Centers or you can also choose examination Centers within the same Region.
- Fill in all the required details as per the notification.
- Upload your recent photograph in JPEG format and signature as per notification.
- check the declaration “I Agree” checkbox and enter the captcha code.
- Take the printout of the application form after the final submittion.