UGC NET 2021 Application Form last date has been extended till 9th March 2021
UGC NET 2021 Online Form 2021, Application Form, Notification was released on February 2, 2021, Check eligibility, Syllabus, Exam dates for JRF & Assistant Professor, Apply online @https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in
National Testing Agency (NTA) has officially released the notification for the UGC NET 2021 Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at UGC NET official website @ugcnet.nta.nic.in before March 2, 2021. Interested also candidates can read the Full UGC NET EXAM 2021 Notification Before Apply Online. The candidate can pay the UGC NET 2021 application fee till March 9, 2021.
Read Also: Railway BLW Apprentice Varanasi 374
UGC-NET 2021 is a national level examination performed in order to choose candidates for only Assistant Professor or both Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges. Till June 2018, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) carried out NET on behalf of UGC. Nevertheless, from December 2018 onwards National Testing Agency (NTA) started conducting the UGC NET examination.
UGC NET 2021 Important Dates
|UGC NET 2021 Scheduled Exam||Exam Dates|
|Online Application and Registration Date||02 Feb to 02 Mar 2021|
|Last Date of Online Payment of Application Fees||9rd March 2021|
|Correction of Online Application Form||05 to 09 March 2021|
|UGC NET Exam Dates||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 17 May 2021|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET 2021
The following eligibility criteria for UGC NET 2021 are:
- General/ EWS: 55% marks in their Master’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized universities in Humanities, Computer Science, Social Science, Electronic Science, and Applications, etc. are eligible for this UGC NET test.
- ST/ SC/ OBC/ PwD/ Transgender: 50% marks in Master’s Degree or Equivalent Degreefrom any recognized universities
- The candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or the candidate whose qualifying exam has been delayed result or waiting for their PG Final Year result can apply UGC NET Exam.
- The candidates with Ph.D. degrees whose Master’s level examination was completed before 19 Sep 1991 will be also eligible for a relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in UGC NET Exam 2021.
- Candidates possessing Post Graduation Diploma/ Certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/ diploma/ certificate awarded by a foreign University.
Mode of Examination for UGC NET 2021
The Exam for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor Examination will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only on dated 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, and 17 May 2021. The UGC NET Exam will be comprise of two papers as the exam schedule given below:
|UGC NET Paper||Total Marks||Question Type||Timing of first Shift||Timing of first Shift||Total Time|
|Paper – 1||100||50||09:00 am to 12:00 pm (IST)||03:00 pm to 06:00 pm (IST)||3 hours (All the questions are compulsory)|
|Paper – 2||100||100||09:00 am to 12:00 pm (IST)||03:00 pm to 06:00 pm (IST)||3 hours (All the questions are compulsory)|
UGC NET 2021 Examination Fees
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC-(NCL)/EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PwD/Transgender: Rs. 250 /-
- Exam fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Age Limit and Relaxation for UGC NET 2021
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): Not more than 31 years as of (01.03.2021). A relaxation of up to 5 years as per government rules.
Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET 2021.
Reservations for UGC NET 2021
As per the Reservation Policy of the Government of India is applicable for the UGC-NET. The Reservation seat details below:
- For Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates: 18% seats
- For Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates: 7.5% Seats
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates: 27% seats
- For General – Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS) candidates: 10% seats
- For Persons with Disability (PwD) with 40% or more disability: 04%
- Reservation for Kashmiri Migrant: Subject to notification from Ministry of Education for Academic Session 2021-22
Document for UGC NET 2021
- Candidate email address
- Candidate mobile number
- Recent scanned passport size photograph
- Candidate scanned signature
- Candidate identification proof
- Candidate 10+2 and graduation marks sheets
- Copy of board or university for candidate’s name, parent’s name and date of birth
- NET subject code
- Candidate category certificate
- Candidate EWS certificate
- Candidate PWD certificate
Read Also: India Post GDS Delhi Recruitment
How to Apply online for UGC NET 2021
- Visit the ugcnet.nta.nic.in official and click on the “Fill Application Form Dec 2020 Cycle (May 2021)” button.
- Register Online UGC NET Registration by using your Mobile No and Email ID and note down system generated Application Number.
- Fill all the mandatory fields like Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, etc.
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number for future use.
- Upload all related legible scanned images like Recent photograph (color or black & white), candidate’s signature
- Pay examination fee by using the Payment Gateway(Debit card, Credit card ) / Internet Banking / Paytm to the Online Application and keep the payment receipt for future use.