UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021: Agricultural Fair Benefits and Eligibility, Apply online @upagripardarshi.gov.in
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 Apply, UP Kisan Kalyan Mission online registration, UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Application Form, UP Kisan Welfare Mission benefits and entitlements
In this article, we are going to provide all the important information about the UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 which was launched on 6 January 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Mr. Yogi Adityanath to increase the income of all the farmers of the UP state.
Through this scheme, a program of Kisan Melas will be organized to provide several benefits to the farmers of the UP state. Under this scheme, farmers can also know about new technologies which are used in farming and new schemes of the government.
In the Kisan Kalyan Mission, many departments of the UP state government will work together such as Mandi Parishad, Horticulture, sugarcane food and supply, animal husbandry, fisheries, and Panchayati Raj.
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
Under the UP Kisan Kalyan program, the following program will be organized for the UP farmers.
- In this Mission Exhibition of Agriculture and the associate sectors will be organized which will be including the products of MSME sector units and livelihood missions.
- In this program, farmer conferences shall be organized through which scientists, progressive farmers, and the employees related to the Agriculture Department will be explaining scientific farming. They may even present details about the schemes of the government.
- Under the program, Farmers are going to be given benefits under the various schemes of the Department of Agriculture.
- The first phase will start on 06 Jan 2021, the second phase will start on 13 Jan 2021 and the third phase will 21 January.
- Every applicant must be a permanent resident of UP.
- Mobile Number of the applicant
- Every farmer of Uttar Pradesh can apply for this scheme or they are eligible to apply for Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2021.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- UP Residence Certificate
- Identity Card (PAN, Voter ID, etc.)
- Passport size photo