UP Ration Card List, Ration FCS, Check Status on official Website @fcs.up.nic.in, 2021: UP Ration Card List | APL, BPL New List
In this article, We’ll explain, how can we check the list of UP Ration Card? An individual living in anyplace in the state of Uttar Pradesh can check his name on-line in the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List (UP Ration Card List 2021).
BPL, APL ration cards are given to beneficiary families in Uttar Pradesh. UP Ration cards are official documents issued by the Department of Food and Logistics (Khadya Vibhag) of the Uttar Pradesh state government. The beneficiaries who are selected in the ration card list by the state government of UP will provide households (wheat, rice) at subsidized rates to the beneficiaries through the (PDS) Public Distribution System under the (NFSA) National Food Security Act.
UP ration card list 2021 check online
You can check the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card list online at the official website fcs.up.nic.in. For NFSA New Ration Card BPL, APL Beneficiary List is also available on the official website. You can easily check by following the below steps.
Steps to check UP ration card list 2021 online
- Visit FCS UP official website https://fcs.up.gov.in
2. Click on the Ration card NFSA eligibility list which is available on the right side of the home page under the important link section. After opening the NFSA page link you will see the list of UP districts.
3. Find your district on the given list. Click on the district name and select the area as Rural and urban area. Apart from this select the Ration card distributor name.
4. Once you click on the name of your distributor/shopkeeper one the Ration card list will be open under the select distributor/shopkeeper.
The following important documents required to apply for Ration Card.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Photocopy of the first page of your bank passbook.
- Caste/Category certificate
- Electricity Bill
- Your Income proof
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Gas Connection Details
Eligibility Criteria for Ration Card
- Beneficiary should be Uttar Pradesh Permanent Residence
- Beneficiary should Only BPL /APL Family
- Beneficiary not hold any other Ration Card
- Beneficiary age should not less than 18 Years
- Ration card issued to the name of head member of the Family only
How to Apply for Ration Card online
- Visit the https://fcs.up.gov.in FCS UP Official Website
- Once you land on Home Page click on “Download Forms” in the top menu.
- Download the “Application Form” for Ration Card for the Rural/Urban area.
- Print the Application form.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application form like Full Name, Father Name, Dob, Gender, etc.
- Submit your application form to the nearest respective Rural/Urban Ration Card Office (CSC) center or Tehsil center.
- You have to collect your Ration card from your distributor/Shopkeeper.
Types of UP Ration Card
- BPL Ration cards (Below Poverty Line): The BPL Ration card is issued to the people below the poverty line. The BPL Ration card color is “Red” and it’s also called Red Card
- APL Ration cards (Above Poverty Line): The APL Ration cards (Above Poverty Line) are issued to people Above the Poverty Line.
- Antyodaya anna yojana: This is also called Antyodaya Ration Card. This card also called a PDS Yellow Card. The color of the is yellow.
How to find your name in UP Ration Card NFSA eligibility list?
You can directly find your name in the new ration card list by providing all your ration card details.
First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Food Department Uttar Pradesh. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
On this home page, you will see the option to search in the NFSA eligibility list. You have to click on this option.