UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 official notification Released Feb 16, 2021, @uphesconline.org, 2000+ Vacancies to be filled in this Recruitment for various posts.
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission (UPHESC) has been released the official notification for the Recruitment of Various Assistant Professors in various Subjects in Various Departments in the state’s Aided Colleges. Interested candidates can apply Online Application Form, Check eligibility criteria, Vacancy Details, educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria, Download Official Notification. Eligible candidates can fill the Online form before 26 Mar 2021.
UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Job Summary
|Notification||UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Adv. No.- 50 – 15-02-2021 Short Notice Released @uphesconline.org, 2000+ Vacancies to be filled, the application will be filled online from 25 Feb 2021|
|UP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 – Notification Date||Feb 16, 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission date||Mar 26, 2021|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications|
UP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 important dates and Application fees details
Important Dates of UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
The Important dates for the Post of Various Assistant Professor in various Subject Recruitment 2021 in Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission (UPHESC). The important dates below.
- UP Assistant Professor Online Application Begin: 25/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online Application for UPHESC Assistant Professor: 26/03/2021
- Last Date Fee Payment of Online Application for Assistant Professor: 26/03/2021
- Complete Form Last Date of Application: 27/03/2021
- UP Assistant Professor Exam Date Start: 26/05/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Application Fees for UP Assistant Professor 2021
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 2000/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 1000/-
- PH (Physically Handicapped): Rs. 1000/-
Application Fees will be paying online mode only through the Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. Interested Candidates can pay the Exam fees online before 26 Mar 2021.
UP Assistant Professor 2021 Vacancy Details
UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have a Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 55% Marks & NET / SET/SLET Passed and More Details kindly check the official notification.
- Minimum Age: Not Applicable
- Maximum Age: 62 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category as per the government rules.
The Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission (UPHESC) will select the candidates on the basis of a written test which is scheduled to be held on 26 May 2021 and interview. The interview date will be announced after the declaration of the written examination.
How to fill the UP Assistant Professor application Form
- Interested candidates can fill in the application form online between 25 Feb 2021 to 26 Mar 2021.
- The candidate must have read the official notification carefully before apply the online application form.
- Candidates must have collected all the important information and relevant documents like ID Proof, Address Proof, Recent Photo Graph, Caste certificate, Address Proof, Signature, etc.
How to apply for UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 application Online?
The online application form link will be activated Kindly visit the official website for Online Registartion.
Frequently Ask Question
1. What is the Educational Qualification require for UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021?
Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 55% Marks & NET / SET/SLET Passed is required for this post.
2. What is the last date for UPHESC assistant professor vacancy 2021?
The Last Date for Apply an Online application for UPHESC Assistant Professor T is 26 Mar 2021.
3. What are the UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 eligibility Criteria?
The eligibility criteria for UP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 are:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a master’s degree (Post Graduate, Other Qualifications) in a related subject with min 55% & NET / SET/ SLET.
- Age Limit: Not more than 62 Years.
- Age relaxation: As per the government rules.